Who is the Coaching Program for?
It’s for you, if...
- You take full responsibility for your personal and professional development.
- You are ready to let go of long-held self-limiting beliefs, while at the same time discovering and homing in on your core values, and using them to create a powerful framework with which to build the life you truly desire.
- You suffer from “imposter syndrome” and want to squash that feeling so you can finally be uncompromisingly, authentically, you.
- You want to be empowered and inspired to become the best version of yourself, but currently lack a plan to get there.
What will you gain from the Becoming the HBIC Coaching Program?
- A stronger, more confident you.
- The ability to take ownership of your choices, to grab the reins and know that you are 100% in control of your life.
- Confidence to live life on your terms, in sync with your core values and purpose.
- Clarity on who you are, who you aspire to be, and what you want your future to look like, personally and professionally.
- Skills you will carry for the rest of your life that you can use to stay aligned with your values, despite the ever-changing circumstances of life.
- A feeling of empowerment as you come to understand how to lead from a place of self-confidence and authenticity.
- Finally, you’ll gain a community of like-minded women to tap into for inspiration, guidance, and support; some of whom you will no doubt gain as true friends and peers for life.
The Program Structure: What to Expect
We (Kara and Stephanie) are expert facilitators who have been delivering experiences together - online and in person - for years. We co-lead the live 45-minute webinar sessions that kick off each module. After the live event, you'll have a week for some self-reflection time, and active engagement with your peers via an exclusive Facebook group.
During each webinar session, you can expect to be actively engaged. We’ll ask and answer questions throughout, and give you time to get to know the other women and bounce ideas around. This is not a normal webinar where you can watch TV and text in the background. Participants spend the entire session actively participating via chat, open phone lines, live collaboration and more.
There will be homework
You will receive a beautiful, downloadable workbook for each training module. Each workbook includes space for note-taking during the sessions and step-by-step instructions for personal reflection. These workbooks will become your go-to guides as you unleash your inner HBIC.
You’ll connect to a community
Women who join Becoming the HBIC value community, and so do we. You’ll participate in an exclusive facebook group with all the other HBICs going through the course with you. Stay connected, hold each other accountable, and build a community that will sustain you well beyond the conclusion of the course.
|FREE Introduction Webinar
Join us for a live chat to better understand the program and whether it's for you.
|6/6, 6/13, or 6/20||8:30 - 9:15pm EST|
|Module 1: You're the Boss
Get clear on what's important what isn't.
|6/27||8:30 - 9:15pm EST|
|Module 2: Own Your Future
Give yourself direction.
|7/11 (no meeting 7/4)||8:30 - 9:15pm EST|
|Module 3: Find Your WHY
Articulate why what you do even matters.
|7/18||8:30 - 9:15pm EST|
|Module 4: Show Up as You
Refine your brand to show up as the #HBIC you are.
|7/25||8:30 - 9:15pm EST|
|Module 5: The HBIC Rises
Make a plan of action.
|8/1||8:30 - 9:15pm EST|
What’s covered in the coaching program?
Throughout the entire length of the course, participants are in direct communication with instructors Kara and Stephanie and each other via a weekly live webinar where Kara and Stephanie are able to both share their expertise on how to Become an HBIC and coach the participants through an exploration of the tools and course material provided.
Each live webinar has a beautiful PDF workbook to guide participants through each learning module and exploration, and outside of the live session, participants gain access to our private Becoming the HBIC group on Facebook, where they connect with each other to share what they’ve learned, ask questions of Kara and Stephanie, get to know one another, and celebrate victories.
FREE Intro Webinar
- Introduce you to how we’re defining HBIC.
- Set some context around being a woman in business, and the unique challenges we face.
- Explore common traits of HBICs we know.
- Discover the keys to becoming an HBIC yourself.
- Talk through housekeeping and logistics.
- Learn how the technology works, the structure of the content, how to make the most of the course, and any other details you still have questions about.
- Discuss what you’re most curious about so we can tailor our approach to uniquely fit the group.
This FREE Webinar is offered three times. If you're interested in the full course but want to learn a bit more, join us for this module before you decide!
Youre The Boss
- Articulate why you need to understand what matters to you personally and professionally.
- Share stories that illustrate how clarity about what really matters helps guide choices and decisions.
- Set out a process for discovering, refining and using what’s important to you to set boundaries in your life.
Own Your Future
- Discuss the importance of focus and direction, and how to shape and change it as you go.
- Explore an activity that will help you get clear on what you want to achieve.
- Give you the tools to continue visioning in 12 areas of your life.
Find Your WHY
- Define “purpose” and illustrate the power of knowing your “why”
- Illustrate the process to follow to identify your purpose.
- Explore purpose statements and their structure.
- Get below the surface with an activity to uncover the unique purpose you have.
Show Up As You
- Define “Brand” and how it will enable you to be your best self.
- Explore the power of your brand to activate your community to help you achieve your goals.
- Discuss elements of our personal brands and why we choose them.
- Look at what HBICs are doing to be their best selves, and the lessons they’ve learned in developing their brand.
- Collaborate on an activity that will help you discover your personal brand.
The HBIC Rises
- Explore all of the elements of what it means to be an HBIC and how it helps you live authentically and move forward with confidence.
- Share next steps and resources to empower your inner HBIC long after the program is over.
FREE Introduction Webinar
Not quite ready to drop the cash? Join us for a free welcome webinar where we'll go over the high-level overview of what we're going to talk about for the course, and give you a taste of what's to come. If you like what you see, you can sign up for the rest later.
Becoming the HBIC Group Coaching
You get all five live, interactive webinar sessions with Kara and Stephanie, an exclusive Facebook Group to connect you with the other ladies in the experience, and beautiful pdf downloadables that take you through session notes, self-reflection, and action planning.
HBIC Group Coaching Plus One-on-One Time
You get all the trappings of Becoming the HBIC group coaching program, plus you get to spend exclusive one-on-one time with either Kara or Stephanie (you pick!) two times throughout the experience. We'll set up a 45-minute phone call with you once in the middle, and once at the end. We cap this package at just ten people to make sure we have the availability to connect with each woman individually.